Save the date! The 2019 Annual Health Promotion Conference takes place at NUI Galway on the 13th June. The theme this year is 'Building a Healthy Ireland: Promoting health and wellbeing in educational settings'
Who Should Attend?
Those invested in the promotion of health and wellbeing in education, including:
· Teachers, Trainers, Support Workers and Principals
· Health Promotion and Educational Managers, Practitioners and Policy Makers
· Academics, Researchers and Students with an interest in Health Promotion or Education.
To discuss current and future directions for health and wellbeing in education
• To hear from international experts on the evidence base
• To engage with national policy makers on new and emerging strategies
• To debate the implementation developments and challenges for educational settings
• To network and build links with colleagues working in research, policy and practice for health and wellbeing