Title: Sustainable Travel Facilitator
Role: Project & Event Coordinator
Duration: To June 2020, with a 6 month probationary period.
The position available is for an independent contractor. The successful candidate will work as part of the Smarter Travel programme which is delivered by Green Workplaces for a national authority. The Smarter Travel programme works with large workplaces and third level campuses promoting sustainable modes of transport, i.e. walking, cycling, public transport and carpooling. The link between active travel and health/wellbeing is a motivating factor for many workplace and campus partners.
Focus of work will be in the following areas:
• Workplace & Campus Travel Plans (experience an advantage)
• Event coordinator (5+ years’ experience required)
• Project coordination (5+ years’ experience required)
• Client Relationship Management (5+ years’ experience required)
• Outgoing person with strong inter-personal skills - ability to communicate with working professionals and third level students
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Strong organisational skills and ability to hit the ground running
• Strong analytical skills – ability to analyse data and present comprehensive results and reports
• Ability to take direction and work as a team player
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
• An interest in active commuting, sustainable transport and development is desirable.
An undergraduate degree in a related field is desirable.
This is a full time role and the successful candidate will be located at offices in the Harcourt St. area in Dublin. There is no on-site parking available at the office location nor will parking be provided. Travel within Ireland will be required approximately 20% of the time. The candidate must have a full clean driver’s license and access to a vehicle. Applications accepted by close of business on February 18th . Interested candidates should email a copy of their CV to email@example.com