Organisation name and contact details: Waterford Institute of Technology Contact: Mairead Barry/ Dr.Paula Carroll firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com 051-302165
Duration: 3 Semesters 14 months + 3 month summer break Example: S1 = Jan 2019 – May 2019 S2 = Sept 2019 – Dec 2019 S3 = Jan 2020– May 2020
How often it is delivered? Offered annually but delivery dependant on recruiting adequate student numbers. Blended learning with home study supported by two day block once a month in Dublin
How is the activity currently advertised?
- On WIT website www.wit.ie/wd591
- On course social media page https://www.facebook.com/Facilitation4Wellbeing/
- Dissemination of e-flyer to stakeholders / network
- Adverts placed on Activelink and on FaceBook
- AHPI bulletins and social media
- Dissemination of print flyer at WIT events .
- Social media posts on www.postgrad.ie
Is the activity currently accredited? Level 9 NQF 90 ECTS