Why become a Member of the AHPI
Your membership of the AHPI will help advance and develop the future of health promotion and health education in Ireland.
Who can join?
Membership of the AHPI is open to:
- People employed to undertake the facilitation or coordination of health promotion, education programmes and health promotion research as their main role
- People whose role includes an element of health promotion, health education and health promotion research
- People who have a specialist certificate in health promotion
- Students of health promotion and health related courses
- Those who have a qualification in health promotion and are currently seeking work in the area
Benefits of membership?
- Membership of the only professional network for Health Promotion Practitioners in Ireland
- Opportunity to advocate on health promotion issues
- Opportunities to contribute to the work of the Association through participation on the Executive Committee, various sub-groups and/or special interest groups
- Professional Development and CPD Opportunities including early access to and reduced registration fees for study days, seminars and workshops hosted or co-hosted by the Association
- Access to 'Members only' resources
- Networking opportunities
- Invite to AHPI Annual General meetings
How to join the AHPI?
Fill in and submit the online application form (link below). Online payments can be made with a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit card and will be facilitated through Stripe.
- Please read in full the AHPI Constitution before you complete the application form.
The AHPI Membership Committee/Executive Committee reviews all new applications on an ongoing basis and may contact applicants if further information is required to support their application.